Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Diva Makes Her Entrance...

I think Claris is getting a little too big for her britches. We have a nice, large dog-door that she can use to let herself in and out of the house anytime she wishes. Lately she has decided that this is not good enough for her, and is insisting that I let her in the front door. She will stand and bark at the door until I acquiesce and stop whatever I might be doing to let her in. At first I thought she was forgetting that she could let herself in via her own door, but I have found this to be false: If I do not get to the door before the fourth bark she will run to the back, blast through her door, rush up to me and give me a scathing look. I do believe this is her way of training me with negative reinforcement. Woof.

No comments: