Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I have company when running...

The weather has induced me to try and pick up running again. I do it in the middle of the day for my lunch hour when there is not so much human traffic in the area. I have been going slowly, and fear that I look like some of those decrepit folks you see hobbling down the road with a really pained look upon their faces. I have solid evidence now that I do in fact look like the slowest animal in the herd:
These two have been watching me for the last few runs. I expect they will be calling in their friends soon to enjoy the pitiful spectacle that I provide... it is as if they are expecting something!
If you cannot see the undertakers clearly, you can click on the photo and it will expand to full screen. When you are done looking at the picture, click the back arrow button and you will come back here.

No comments: